First China Overview
|Keys to Success|
|First China Pharmaceutical Group is one of a few pharmaceutical distribution companies in Yunnan Province to be granted a "License of Internet Pharmacy Information Service" allowing online marketing and order processing.
|First China Pharmaceutical Group is positioned to achieve near-term growth by dramatically expanding its product offerings, leveraging online ordering in order to bypass city and county distribution layers, increasing its customer base, and acquiring other established distributors.
|The Chinese pharmaceutical market is growing more than 20% per year. China is on track to become the third-largest prescription drug market next year, with sales expected to grow by $40 billion by 2013 as the country improves its healthcare infrastructure.
First China Pharmaceutical Group—a Healthy Growth Opportunity
- Secured internet marketing and processing pharmaceutical distribution license in Yunnan Province
- Profitable operations with significant opportunity to expand sales to existing customers and attract new customers
- Working to build a nationwide pharmaceutical distribution network
- Proprietary online ordering and fulfillment system
- Opportunity to expand online sales to other provinces
- Established sales network covering 15+ regions
- Existing base of 4,700 downstream customers
- Annual sales of more than $17 million
- 32,300 square feet of warehouse space
- Partnership with Deppon Logistics, the nation’s largest logistics company.
- Tremendous potential for significant return on investment