First China Overview
|Keys to Success|
|First China Pharmaceutical Group is one of a few pharmaceutical distribution companies in Yunnan Province to be granted a "License of Internet Pharmacy Information Service" allowing online marketing and order processing.
|First China Pharmaceutical Group is positioned to achieve near-term growth by dramatically expanding its product offerings, leveraging online ordering in order to bypass city and county distribution layers, increasing its customer base, and acquiring other established distributors.
|The Chinese pharmaceutical market is growing more than 20% per year. China is on track to become the third-largest prescription drug market next year, with sales expected to grow by $40 billion by 2013 as the country improves its healthcare infrastructure.
Healthy Growth Opportunity with First China Pharmaceutical Group
First China Pharmaceutical Group is a growing pharmaceutical distribution company generating significant revenue from the sale of pharmaceutical products in China. The Company operates through newly acquired Kun Ming Xin Yuan Tang Pharmacies Co. Ltd. (XYT), a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE). First China Pharmaceutical Group currently provides approximately 5,000 drugs to more than 4,700 customers in China’s Yunnan Province including pharmacies, hospitals and clinics.
- One of a few companies to secure an online pharmaceutical distribution license in Yunnan Province
- Profitable operations with significant opportunity to expand sales to existing customers and attract new customers
- Generated $17,809,836 in revenue and 2,008,093 in gross profit in 2009
- China’s pharmaceutical market is growing more than 20% per year
- Strong foothold in Yunnan Province, working to build a national pharmaceutical distribution network
- Skilled management team with proven experience in China’s pharmaceutical industry